Size not quite right?
Happens to the best of us!
Tell us what's not working and we'll exchange it over for you in no time. Just make sure your pieces are in their original condition, with tags and hygiene stickers attached. Underwear must also always be worn when trying on swimmers for hygiene purposes.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your exchange / refund form.
- Returns will only be accepted unworn, unwashed, with all original tags and hygiene stickers attached.
- Customers wishing to return items must do so within 14 days of receiving your bikinis — we cannot guarantee sizes or styles will be available when exchanging. If the size or style you want is not available you will be given a credit note or full refund.
- Refunds are not offered for sale items or discounted offers.
- In the event a return does not meet the set standards, twosix. reserves the right to reject the return.
- Refunds and replacements will be issued for manufacturing faults, however please note this does not include general wear and tear.
Email us at email@example.com to get instructions on how and where to return. You arrange the return shipping and we'll handle the rest!
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment is faulty. Be sure to provide details of your faulty item, and supporting photos.
In the circumstance the garment is deemed faulty —
- We will issue a replacement of this style with a return parcel for the faulty item to be returned to us.
- If the faulty is no longer in stock we will issue you a credit note of the full amount to use towards your next purchase.
In very rare circumstances, the online store may experience technical discrepancies.
In the case you were able to purchase a sold out size or style we will notify you via email as soon as it is brought to our attention and provide a refund or exchange.